Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Whats goin on?

Wow! Sorry its been so long since the last post! My life has been filled with work, classes and trips. Keep looking for my next post as I will beginning posting pictures of the different doctors here in the Charlotte area. Also! I got new business cards for OSF-P! So if you want one just ask!

Recently I went up to Virginia...in which we then came back down to North Carolina and Tennessee. We stayed in Pigeon Forge, TN for a couple of days where we went to Ripley's Aquarium and then hiking all around the Great Smokey Mountains. There was a landslide in the middle of the road that took out the passageway through to the other side of the GSM (such as Cherokee area) so we had to drive down and through NC then back up to TN...so everyday the drive was a 2+ hour drive! It was fun though as Sunny attempted to keep me awake (I was fine..she was the one struggling ^_^) and it was very much worth the drive as you will see from the pictures. 

After a couple of days we then made our way down the Asheville, NC where we visited the Biltmore Estates...sadly photography was prohibited inside the house but views and tour was amazing.

 














No comments:

Post a Comment